Wednesday 4 June 2014

Palmerston north ( palmy )

So here i am, in this flat with Rhys, with who i use to play guitar and sing, Brent and Hilary, with who i juggle and play board games, and Carolin, with who i watch movies and animate. 
An every day life started, going to work, seeing friends, going out, being in a proper bed and having a real shower. 
My bed is actually the only thing in my room, a school desk and my camping chair. I dont need more and dont want more, the idea to save money for south america makes me a tight ass ! Haha
I have been leaving a week without any money cause i was waiting to be paid and used all the money i saved ! Everything is fine now pretty much. 
So about my job, i work as a headchef and have 2 other chefs with me,Aidan, 20yo, nice guy! And Renee, 28, funny and easy going! 
The staff in the front is nice as well, Alex mostly, the manager, the nicest guy i've met in nz, he is from italy, knows a lot about good food, and so friendly. Emma, katy, grace, all lovely girls, and then Robert, the boss, well so far its going ok, we have different ways of working but im sure we'll work it out. 
New zealand has been nice till now, not sure i super like it, maybe its better in summer cause -2C sucks !
...
Already 4 months working, julien is here with me for a bit but got a job in wellington as i am on my way to auckland for a flight to australia ! Life had been a routine pretty much, having my friend in the room next to mine was nice, doing all the shit possible!
Work is getting boring, my feet are itchy again, going to oz will be great, its my birthday present from my parents btw, 3 weeks with my friends, i cant wait to land. 

Me voila donc dans cette colloc avec Rhys, avec qui je chante et joue de la guitar, Brent et Hilary, avec qui on fait des jeux de societes, et Caroline, avec qui on regarde des mangas.
Un quotidien a commencé, aller au boulot, voir mes amis, sortir, avoir un vrai lit et une vrai douche. Mon lit est actuellement la seule chose que j'ai dans ma chambre, avec un bureau d'ecolier des année 80 et une chaise de camping. Je n'ai pas besoin de plus, je ne veux pas plus, l'idee d'economiser et de partir voyager fait de moi un radin. J'en suis quand meme arriver a vivre une semaine sans argent car j'avais depensee toute mes economies, mais jai eu ma premiere paie et tout va bien.
Au niveau du boulot, je suis chef de cuisine dans un cafe, j'ai deux cuisiniers avec moi, Aidan, 20ans, et Renee, 28ans, c'est une fille.
Le personnel est plutot cool, j'ai un peu de mal avec le patron, on a des facons de travailler differente mais ca va le faire.
La nouvelle zelande n'a pas ete tres special jusqua present mais cest lhivers et je nai pas encore vu grand chose.
...
Deja 4mois de travail, Julien est la mais ca deja partir vers wellington pour un boulot tandis que je vais aller en australie. L'entente avec le patron s'est amelioré mais le boulot me lasse, la qualité des plats demandés est tres mediocre. Mes pieds me demande de les enmenner ailleurs, ces 3 semaines en australie feront du bien, un billet aller-retour, quel magnifique cadeau d'anniversaire de mes parents adorés.
The famous salmon pizza is on the menu

Classic meat pies

Tennis court

2 comments:

  1. salut valentin c'est bruno le papa de julien , mettez des photos cela me fait plaisir d'avoir de vos nouvelles . merci

    ReplyDelete